Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brave, Motivate, and Unique

If I were brave I would make every learning lesson fun with no exceptions to the rules. In the 5 brave things blog does it seem to be a little to much responsibility for young children are is it that we don't give the children a chance to show their ability to adapt to the things we may expect of them.

What motivates me to be a teacher is what I think about all the time. I remember being in school and each year I would have a teacher that was just like most not really concern just making just enough to get to the next year but one day I got the best teacher I could ever have she did everything and beyond and she inspired me because I looked up to her and I'll never forget her name Mrs. Ashley Daigle. She didn't stop at only what we were supposed to learn and I realized it because the following year I was so ahead I knew that she was that special and caring teacher that every student should have.

There could be million of things that could make a school unique but the difference is the children and how it relates to them so this is something that really difficult to speak on until I'm in that position.

No comments:

Post a Comment