Monday, July 20, 2009

In my Edm 310 class it has prepared me to do varies of things, not only with computers but it has also helped me provide information in a professional manner. Creating a slide show through PowerPoint was my favorite activity throughout this short semester. We created a slide that was just introducing ourselves. We got to show our like, dislikes, family, friends, hobbies and goals. I attracted attention with pictures, utilized techniques that stimulated discussion. I understand now how this class helps me prepare to become a future teacher one day.When thinking about computers and how they make some of the most prolong job easy it makes me so glad that we have them. This class has been one of four of my classes. I enjoyed this one the most because my teacher Mr. Tashbin has taught the class with fun, energy, and perfection. He also makes sure that everyone is together on everything and he post the grades as he goes throughout the course and I really appreciated that.

No comments:

Post a Comment