Monday, July 6, 2009

Podcast


The first podcast I listened to was lesson from Life: The last lecture of rand Pausch. I think the podcast informed people on all of the inspirational facts about Randy. The group was very well with give the break down of the point of what he was encouraging people to bring out the best with the good and the bad of any situation.
I feel this particular group could have done a better job on letting the podcast flow more like a conversation than just reading off of a piece of paper like one girl sound at the beignging of the podcast. I loved the fact that through the podcast they encouraged people to view the last lecture on YouTube and gave the information need to view the site.
This was the first time I have ever heard of podcasting and it was very enjoyable to her the view points on Randy Pausch from other students, who have already completed the coarse. It is really amazing to her such wonderful things from people he inspired and motivated and how the class podcast want to share it with people.

The second podcast I listen to was Useful Web Sites for Elementary Teachers. Throughout this podcast they gave a lot of information on different sites itself, how to use the site and what is on each site. I think they gave really good detailed site information. The access for learning information with foreign languages and how to teach with lesson plans. I didn't see anything that needed to be improved with the podcast, it flowed like a conversation. The group all new their information and supplied it very well. It is so amazing how you can search and find more information than need as one of the group members stated in the podcast. The members also supplied the sites on their class blog which is very influential to see because sometimes sites are hard to track with the slightest mistakes. The teacher brought out how the podcast was maintained like a conversation more so than just words read verbatim off a sheet of paper. I don't know about all of the podcast but this was a very good one, which has made me excited about podcasting itself which I hope we get a chance to do also.

No comments:

Post a Comment